Your Custom Text Here
Feeling at a loss? Like nothing you say or do really helps?
Perhaps you're wondering for the millionth time: "Why is my child so difficult? Why can't he calm down? Why is this issue still happening?"
Or maybe you're thinking, "My child is under tremendous stress. How can I help her?"
Parent consultation opens up new doors.
Parent consultation can give you:
* New understandings of your child's behavior
* Tools that you can use at home
* Concrete steps you can take
* A closer relationship between you and your child
* A way to get on the same page with your spouse around difficult parenting issues
* A plan for resolving issues that impact your child
Free 15 min phone consultation
Wondering if parent consultation could help your situation? Sign up for a free 15 min phone consultation with me!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and send me some times you can talk.
Call me at 206-886-8733 and leave me a voice mail with some times you can talk.
Parent consultation can help you chart a course that gets your child—and your family—back on track.
Difficult behavior is a message...
...usually about a missing skill or an unmet need. When the skill doesn't exist, or the need is not met, your child’s difficult behavior can escalate and become a never-ending source of stress.
There is a better way.
Play therapy can make the your child's inner world less chaotic, and more calm.
Play therapy helps children:
* work through painful emotions
* express needs in appropriate ways
* respond skillfully to feelings of anger
* create a stronger relationship with parents, peers, and other important people
Wondering if play therapy could help your child? Sign up for a free 15 min phone consultation with me!